We’re a friendly bunch of creatives and coders based in MediaCityUK, Salford, Manchester. We’re proud to be a low carbon, ethics based design agency, doing our bit to make the world a better place.
We create beautiful brands, wondrous websites and magical motion. As a team of 14 digital designers, developers and account managers we’re looking for an ambitious self-motivated digital project manager to help deliver outstanding, bespoke website projects.
This is an exciting new opportunity if you love to help create, manage and produce excellent digital solutions, as well as support and promote synergy between clients and in-house teams.
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
What will you do…
- Lead on diverse range of digital projects, for both new and existing clients
- Scope and write digital proposals and strategies
- Estimating, project planning and team scheduling
- Manage client expectations, support the team to ensure projects are delivered to exceptional standards
- Ongoing tracking, reporting and budget control via project management tools
- Help research and brainstorm innovative ideas and solutions with the digital and creative teams
- Oversee all quality control and and ensure all key project objectives are met
- Project reviews and strategies to assist with ongoing client support and growth
- Provide support in building strong and trusted client relationships
- Collaborate daily with multiple teams to keep projects on track
What we are looking for…
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a fast paced agency environment
- Ability and track record of successfully managing multiple projects at one time
- Excellent knowledge and passion for bespoke digital projects, from scoping and design to development and technical details
- A good rounded knowledge of some of the technologies, services and software we use, these include: WordPress, Woocommerce, Github, Invision, Basecamp, Float, Google Docs
- Ambition and drive to continuously improve project management methodology
- Brilliant communication and budgeting skills
- Creative problem solving
- Passion to contribute and succeed in a team environment
What we offer…
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Super cool studio environment in the heart of MediaCityUK
- Great opportunities for career progression
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out (when possible again) and volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – with savings and access to wellbeing and health services
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service + your birthday off
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply…
- We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV, approx salary expectation and why you would love to join us to email@example.com