Account Director / Client Services
We’re a friendly bunch of creatives and coders based in MediaCityUK, Salford, Manchester. We’re proud to be a low carbon, ethics based design agency, doing our bit to make the world a better place.
We create beautiful brands, wondrous websites and magical motion. As a team of 14 digital designers, developers and account managers we’re looking for an ambitious self-motivated individual to head up our client services.
This is an exciting new opportunity, a real chance to help shape the client facing strategy of our agency. Our agency work and teams are evenly split between branding and web development projects, so a good general understanding of these services would be required.
We feel this role would appeal to a current account director, client services or senior account manager looking for that next challenge. Coming into this role you must be able to demonstrate previous experience in business development, strategy and leadership of an account management team within a creative, digital or marketing agency.
You’ll work alongside the directors and account management team to help develop a commercial strategy that’s aligned with our vision and values at Carbon.
Our expectations of you:
- Significant agency experience in a similar senior level account management role
- Help to develop and execute our strategy for new business growth
- Plan and meet financial forecasts
- Help to manage and develop the accounts team, providing direction and support
- Use and improve our CRM and other digital tools for accounts development
Your role, we’re a fast paced SME agency so expect to multi-task:
- Attend new business meetings
- Provide detailed sales and opportunity reports
- Write proposals for branding and web projects collaborating with teams
- Create presentations that promote Carbon and help win and maintain clients
- Lead and manage pitching processes to new and existing clients
- Attend networking and social events
- Ensure excellent and regular points of contact are maintained with clients at all times
- We’re an innovative company, so assist the creative and digital teams to plan, price and prioritise new services within Carbon
- Competitive salary based on experience
- State of the art Mac + Herman Miller workstation
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Personal development budget
- Mileage / parking allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Birthday off
- Team building and volunteering opportunities
We would love to hear from you! Please email your details and CV by 22 June to email@example.com