You love everything creative and thrive on crafting beautiful website designs
We have an excellent opportunity for a Website Designer in Manchester to work within our exciting multi-disciplined creative environment.
You’ll work with an award winning team of digital, development, graphic and brand professionals in a forward thinking agency based in the shiny new Tomorrow Building in MediaCityUK.
This is a permanent role for an experienced Website Designer in Manchester with a diverse skill set and an ambition to broaden their abilities.
Are you a Website Designer in Manchester looking for your next exciting challenge?
We can’t wait to hear from you, we’re so excited! Please email a short message about yourself, your portfolio and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
- You’re creative and forward thinking in your approach to designing websites
- Experience of responsive web design
- You enjoy involvement in projects from initial concept through to delivery
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge or experience of using Sketch, or willing to learn
- 2+ years agency experience
- You are willing and confident in communicating with clients independently
- You can integrate well with a team of developers, creatives and managers
- You can manage your projects, workflow and stick to budgets
- Passionate about design and looking to constantly learn and improve skills
- An outstanding portfolio of web design project you can talk us through
- Be involved in the quoting process for new websites, or additions to current client websites
- Willingness to engage in interactive workshops with clients to explore their wants, needs and user journeys
- Create website navigation plans and sitemaps
- Create high-definition wireframes
- Create high-quality website designs
- Use InVision to create prototypes
- Collaborate with the branding team to make a brand shine online
- Collaborate with, and handover project designs to our developers and be involved with shaping the build based on your designs
- Communicate with clients throughout the project with thought and rationale behind your design decisions
We’ve got some amazing things to offer you. For a start you’ll get to work alongside our super friendly team of 14 other award winning creatives, developers and account managers working in a truly supportive environment, not to mention…
- Excellent base salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- State of the art Apple Mac + Herman Miller Desk Station.
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- A monthly budget to spend on books, apps, events etc.
- Company support to help train and develop your skills.
- Team trips to web related events.
- Your birthday off.
- 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays.
- Ride2Work scheme.
Sound like you?
Please email a short message about yourself, a link to your portfolio and your CV to email@example.com.