Are you looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager role in Manchester?
Do you have great organisational skills and experience in leading digital projects?
Do you want to work for a company who cares, with core values around positive behaviour change, community and the environment?
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
We feel this role would appeal to a Senior Digital Account Manager, looking for an exciting opportunity to oversee and lead on digital website projects for a diverse range of clients. This is a new role in our expanding team and is perfect if you have excellent knowledge and passion for bespoke digital projects, are a hands-on team player, and with a positive commitment to delivering excellent results!
You will play a lead role across the web team and must be process driven and confident in working closely with key clients, digital designers and developers to ensure excellence and timely delivery across all projects.
You’ll work closely with the Directors, Account Management team and Digital team to deliver successful web projects and grow client accounts.
What will you do…
- Show leadership and take a collaborative approach, working closely with our account managers, digital designers and developers, ensuring effectiveness across all teams
- Oversee day-to-day teams’ operation, performance and productivity
- Manage website projects from brief to delivery with excellence
- Scope and write digital proposals and strategies
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Understand clients’ needs and manage expectations
- Take an agile approach to solving challenges and roadblocks
- Track and report on budgets
- Review website projects and their effectiveness
- Actively seek out and convert new business opportunities
- Keep up to date with new trends in digital technology
What we are looking for…
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in a creative and/or digital agency
- Excellent communication and management skills are paramount
- Technical acumen with a strong understanding of WordPress
- A good rounded knowledge of some of the technologies, services and software we use, these include: Woocommerce, Github, Invision, Trello, Basecamp, Google Docs
- Experience of Synergist would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Strong focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- Great opportunities for career progression
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply:
We can’t wait to hear from you. Please email a short message about yourself and your CV to email@example.com