Are you looking for a Senior Account Manager role in Manchester?
Do you have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and experience in leading brand campaigns and projects?
Do you want to work for a company who cares, with core values around positive behaviour change, community and the environment?
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
We feel this role would appeal to an experienced Account Manager looking for the next step or a current Senior Account Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to lead on managing and overseeing a diverse range of projects and clients. If you have excellent knowledge and passion for creative and design projects, are a hands-on team player, and have a positive commitment to delivering excellent results, this role is for you!
You will play a senior role across the Account Management team, specifically working on brand projects and must be process driven and confident taking the lead with key clients, account managers and designers to ensure excellence and timely delivery across all projects.
You’ll work closely with the Directors, Account Management team and Design team to deliver successful brand projects and continually grow client accounts.
What will you do…
- Show leadership and take a collaborative approach, ensuring effectiveness across all teams
- Oversee day-to-day teams’ processes, performance and productivity
- Take a lead role in delivering and overseeing all brand, campaign, design and motion projects from brief to delivery with excellence
- Confidently feed back and input into the creative and design development process to ensure delivery to the highest standard across client briefs and objectives
- Scope and write pitch/response proposals and strategies
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Understand clients’ needs and manage expectations
- Take an agile approach to solving challenges
- Track and report on budgets including overall financial tracking for the business
- Review brand projects and internal processes and their effectiveness
- Actively seek out and convert new business opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in branding, campaign and design
What we are looking for…
- 4+ years’ experience working in a similar agency environment with at least 2 years in an Account Manager role
- A proven team leader who has the experience and ability to manage others and support in their development
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and clients alongside team leadership
- Excellent communication, management skills and attention to detail are paramount
- A good eye for creative and design development and confidence in pushing creative excellence in response to a variety of client briefs
- Proven experience managing and delivering on financial targets
- Entrepreneurial spirit to ensure continued growth of the business and client accounts
- Strategic thinker to elevate campaigns to their greatest potential
- A good rounded knowledge of Microsoft office and ideally an understanding of Adobe software
- Positive, hardworking and inspirational attitude to inspire clients and colleagues alike
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Strong focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc.
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – with savings and access to wellbeing and health services
- Holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply:
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your details and CV to email@example.com