Are you looking for a Digital Account Executive role in Manchester?
Do you have great organisational skills and a passion for working on digital projects?
Do you want to work for a company who cares, with core values around positive behaviour change, community and the environment?
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
We’re looking for a Digital Account Executive with a real passion for working on exciting and busy client accounts to join our growing team.
We feel this role would appeal to a recent graduate with relevant work experience or Account Executive looking for a new challenge. A strong desire to work on integrated digital projects is vital.
You will play a proactive role in assisting a diverse range of clients and projects. Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must. You will be confident talking to clients and working closely with all members of the team to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
What you will do:
- Help manage incoming enquiries
- Research briefs and help the team prepare and deliver pitches
- Assist with client meetings, take briefs and discuss requirements
- Assist with quoting
- Manage assigned projects
- Liaise with clients and the team during project development, keep clients informed of progress on a regular basis
- Help ensure projects are completed on time and in budget
- Write progress and account reports
- Undertake day-to-day admin tasks, including help with project scheduling and organising meetings
- A keen interest in social media and digital marketing would be desirable
What we offer:
- Strong focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- Great opportunities for career progression
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events, etc.
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply:
We can’t wait to hear from you. Please email a short message about yourself and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org