You love everything design and thrive on crafting beautiful work.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Creative Designer to work within our exciting multi-disciplined creative environment.
You’ll work with an award winning team of digital, development, graphic and brand professionals in an ethics based forward thinking agency at Tomorrow, MediaCityUK. We work with brands big and small, commercial and charitable at the intersection of design, science, education and ethics.
You’ll learn our processes and contribute your own, collaborating closely with our creative director, senior designers, web developers and account management teams. We believe that design is an iterative process so you’ll need to be self-motivated to meet deadlines with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a permanent role for an experienced Creative Designer with a diverse skill set in multiple creative projects including digital and website design, branding and campaigns.
At Carbon we believe in individuals who wish to shape their own future within the company and so training, knowledge sharing and personal development are encouraged, funding alongside time out to learn is offered.
Are you a Creative Designer in Manchester looking for your next exciting challenge?
We can’t wait to hear from you, we’re so excited! Please email a short message about yourself, your portfolio and a CV to email@example.com.
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
- Great portfolio with examples of work that you have taken the creative lead on. We’ll want you to talk through your portfolio with us and discuss the rationale and reasoning behind the work.
- You will be creatively diverse and able to show a high level ability in logo design, visual identity, layout design and digital design. Developing not just the high level concepts and designs but also the final executed artwork with attention to detail.
- You will have worked on projects such as branding, brand guidelines, advertising, brochures, conceptual design and websites.
- Creative skill to wireframe digital projects.
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team, confidently developing creative projects from the initial brief through to final production.
- As a Creative Designer, you should be willing and confident in communicating with clients independently.
- A proactive attitude to awareness of design and industry trends, with a view to bringing those to the attention of others.
Essential knowledge / skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Ideally experience of designing digital projects in Sketch.
- Excellent artworking skills with an eye for detail. Knowledge of printing processes and methods.
We’ve got some amazing things to offer you. For a start you’ll get to work alongside our super friendly team of 14 other award winning creatives, developers and account managers working in a truly supportive environment, not to mention…
- Excellent base salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- State of the art Apple Mac + Herman Miller Desk Station.
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- A monthly budget to spend on books, apps, events etc.
- Company support to help train and develop your skills.
- Team trips to web related events.
- Your birthday off.
- 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays.
- Ride2Work scheme.
Sound like you?
Please email a short message about yourself, a link to your portfolio and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.