We’re a friendly bunch of creatives and coders based in MediaCityUK, Salford, Manchester. We’re proud to be a low carbon, ethics based design agency, doing our bit to make the world a better place. We create beautiful brands, wondrous websites and magical motion.
We’re looking for an Account Executive with a real passion for working on exciting and busy client accounts to join our growing team.
We feel this role would appeal to a recent graduate with relevant work experience or Account Executive looking for a new challenge. A strong desire to work on integrated projects is vital.
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
You will play a proactive role in assisting a diverse range of clients, working closely with all members of the team to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help manage incoming enquiries
- Research briefs and help the team prepare and deliver pitches
- Assist with client meetings, take briefs and discuss requirements
- Assist with quoting
- Manage assigned projects
- Liaise with clients and the team during project development, keep clients informed of progress on a regular basis
- Help ensure projects are completed on time and in budget
- Write progress and account reports
- Undertake day-to-day admin tasks, including help with project scheduling and organising meetings
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must
- Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
- An understanding of Digital, Design or Branding would be a distinct advantage
- Proven customer service skills
- Both team player and capable of working under own initiative
- Perform well on fast paced projects
- Attention to detail, strong literacy and numeracy skills are essential
- Passionate about quality of work
What we offer:
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- Great opportunities for career progression
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – with savings and access to wellbeing and health services
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would love to hear from you! Please email details about why you will a great fit for this role and a CV to email@example.com.