Are you looking for an Account Manager role in MediaCity / Manchester?
Do you have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and experience in leading brand campaigns and projects?
Do you want to work for a company who cares, with core values around positive behaviour change, community and the environment?
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
We feel this role would appeal to an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking for that next challenge. This is an exciting opportunity to support and lead on digital projects for a diverse range of clients. This is a new role in our ever expanding team so if you’re a team player, committed to delivering excellence and looking to share your passion we’d love to hear from you!
You will support the Senior Account Managers across the web and brand team as well as lead on digital projects independently. You must be organised, process driven and confident working closely with a wide range of clients, Designers and Developers. Ensuring standard of excellence and timely project delivery is paramount. You’ll also work with the Account Management team to win and grow client relationships.
What will you do…
- Take a collaborative approach, working closely with our Accounts Team, Digital Designers and Developers
- Manage day to day client projects, leading client meetings, taking briefs and discussing ongoing project requirements and progress
- Handle incoming enquiries, assist with new business opportunities
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Track and report on budgets
- Research briefs, help with preparation and delivering pitches
- Quote and write briefs for digital projects
- Prepare and present progress and account reports to Senior Account Managers
- Undertake day-to-day admin tasks, assist with project scheduling
- Keep up to date with new trends in digital technology
What we are looking for…
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a creative and/or digital agency
- Excellent communication, management skills and attention to detail are paramount
- Technical acumen with a strong understanding of WordPress
- A good rounded knowledge of some of the technologies, services and software we use, these include: Woocommerce, Github, Adobe XD, Trello, Basecamp, Google Docs
- Proven experience managing and delivering on financial targets
- Entrepreneurial spirit to contribute to the continued growth of the business and client accounts
- Strategic thinker to help elevate projects to their greatest potential
- Positive, hardworking and inspirational attitude to inspire clients and colleagues alike
- A good rounded knowledge of Microsoft office and ideally an understanding of Adobe software
- Experience of Synergist would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Strong focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc.
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – with savings and access to wellbeing and health services
- Holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply:
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org