Are you looking for an Account Executive role in Manchester?
Do you have great organisational skills and a passion for working on brand, campaign and motion projects?
Do you want to work for a company who cares, with core values around positive behaviour change, community and the environment?
Say hello to Carbon...
We’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award-winning branding and web design agency based in MediaCityUK.
We’re looking for an Account Executive with a real passion for working on exciting and busy client accounts to join our growing team. We feel this role would appeal to a recent graduate with relevant work experience or Account Executive looking for a new challenge. A strong desire to work on integrated brand, campaign and motion projects is vital.
You will play a proactive role in assisting on a diverse range of projects. Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must. You will be confident talking to clients and working closely with all members of the team to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
What you will do:
- Excellent client service throughout everything you do
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- Research briefs and clients to build knowledge
- Assist with client meetings, ensuring everything is documented
- Quoting, budgeting and project tracking to ensure efficient project delivery
- Liaise with clients and the team to manage and assist with projects as well as keeping clients informed of progress on a regular basis
- Undertake day-to-day admin tasks, including project scheduling and organising meetings
- Proofing creative materials to ensure excellence
- Support with incoming enquiries
- Manage assigned projects
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must
- Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
- An understanding of Digital, Design or Branding would be a distinct advantage
- Proven customer service skills
- Both team player and capable of working under own initiative
- Perform well on fast paced projects
- Attention to detail, strong literacy and numeracy skills are essential
- Passionate about quality of work
What we offer:
- Strong focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- Great opportunities for career progression
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme
How to apply:
We can’t wait to hear from you. Please email a short message about yourself and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org