Carbon Creative is an award winning branding and web design agency based near MediaCityUK in Salford. We are expanding our digital team and looking for a permanent creative web designer/developer who has proven track record of creating beautiful websites.
Our expectations of you:
- A love of all things web, a willingness to learn, a passion and drive to push yourself.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years commercial experience in a web agency environment.
- Work as a key member of the web team alongside existing web designers, developers and brand creative’s.
- Contribute creatively to the design and development process.
- Produce code from the ground up that is portable across browsers and devices.
- Be involved in projects from initial concept through to delivery.
- Be able to communicate with clients independently about technical and design issues.
- Essential skills:
- Magical skills in web design, with a strong commercial portfolio to back this up.
- Create W3C compliant, cross-browser compatible, clean HTML5, XHTML and CSS 2 & 3
- Experience creating custom WordPress templates and administration of WordPress CMS
- The ability to contribute to the design process creatively as well as with technical expertise.
- Usability testing experience
- Responsive web design experience
- Knowledge of best practices for accessibility
What we offer:
- Excellent base salary
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Free public transport scheme (after qualifying period)
- Your birthday off & staff fun days out
How to Apply:
Email a short message about yourself and a link to your portfolio and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted in News, Recruitment News. Bookmark the permalink.